Sunday, August 25, 2013

4-Tier Celebration Cake


This cake was for a giant celebration for a lot of milestone birthdays.  30, 40, 50, 60, and 70!  All in one big extended family!  I delivered to the Urban Onion and the party was up in the ballroom. So much fun!  The base tier was chocolate cake with chocolate-hazelnut cream filling, the middle two tiers were key lime cake with vanilla cream filling, and the top tier was chocolate cake with a swirl of chocolate and vanilla buttercream for the filling.  This cake is my small 4-tier size, a 12" base with 9", 6", and 4" tiers on top of that.  I also created the topper.  The cake was made to coordinate with these party supplies:
 
I made another cake like this a year or two ago for the same family and same situation, a celebration for a 40th, 50th, and 60th birthday.  Check out that 3-tier cake HERE!  Anne, I can't thank you enough for all your fun cake orders.  You are great!!
 

No comments: