Sunday, June 30, 2013

Parisian Birthday Cakes


 

 

A double birthday party for two sweet sisters.  The party had a Parisian theme, and mom went crazy with Eiffel towers everywhere.  It was adorable and was glad that I delivered the cakes so I could see all the cute details for myself.  I also made the banner to match.  Both cakes were two tiers with a cupcake and Eiffel Tower topper.  Cake flavors included Red Velvet with cream cheese filling, French Vanilla with lemon cream filling, and Pink Lemonade with vanilla cream filling.  The cupcakes on top were both French Vanilla.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website. wedding cakes little rock ar