Thursday, July 7, 2011

Barnyard Cake with Chickens!







I LOVE how this cake turned out! Definitely one of my favorites that I've done. The request was for a barnyard cake with chickens. The birthday boy (turning 2) is in love with the chickens they have at home, so we definitely wanted some on the cake. The bottom tier of the cake is classic yellow filled with vanilla mousse and the top tier is vanilla filled with vanilla mousse - all frosted with vanilla buttercream. Happy Birthday, Easton!!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

This cake is so darn cute! I love everything about it. Great job Amy!!

Marisa said...

I really like this one!!!! Also one of my favorites:).

Victoria said...

This cake is soooo cute! What a great idea! I love the grass that is peeling away from the cake :)

Michelle said...

Cute cake. Another one of my favories.:-)