Saturday, April 30, 2011

Mickey Mouse Baby Cake and Mini Cupcakes








Mickey Mouse was a fun theme to do. This cake is for a little guy's first birthday. I made a baby cake, mini cupcakes, and banner to match. The cake and some of the cupcakes are classic yellow with vanilla buttercream (the mickey cupcakes were chocolate buttercream), and the rest of the cupcakes were vanilla cake with buttercream. The cake stand was something new I wanted to test out. It's cardboard and was a cinch to put together and was less than $10!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Love it Love It. But, you did not put a face on the Mickey Mouse. It needs a face. Cute. I am soo glad you posted it.

Anonymous said...

This Cake was made for my son and I loved it! The mini cup cakes were perfect for all the little kids. Tanner loved his cake! Thank you again!